Our facilities are what set us apart, and we know they’ll make your stay with us even more enjoyable.
At Dolphin Holiday Resort we offer you …
Dolphin Holiday Resort Pool
Cell phone reception
Clothes drying facilities
Electric razor outlets
Freezer space available
Partially shaded sites
Tent erected on arrival by resort
Stands for Tents
Stands for Caravans
Total stands available
Stands have 220 volt mains
Water points close to sites
Security fenced & patrolled
Dogs allowed by prior arrangement
Wheelchair friendly with assistance
Credit cards welcome
Restaurant or take away in resort
Recreation room or hall
Shop in resort
Childrens play area
Dolphin Holiday Resort comprises of a variety of campsites from fully grassed sites to fully shaded sites all with 15amp electricity points (TV connections on certain sites, selected channels).
There are 8 self catering cottages (sleep 6) 2 Log Cabins (sleep 4) and 2 Rondavals (sleep 2), these units are fully equipped with everything except for beach towels and dish cloths and have their own braai facilities.
Surrounding the resort there are 4 modern, well maintained ablutions blocks, 2 laundries, 2 sculleries which are easily accessible to all sites.
There is plenty to do around the park – a child’s dream playground.
- Sparkling pool for hours of crystal clean (semi heated during the winter seasons)
- Beach sand volleyball court is available for the energetic ones
- TV room which has full satellite coverage, now there are no excuses not to watch the Natal Sharks take on the rugby world
- Make use of our tea terrace to sit back read a book and enjoy a mid morning or mid afternoon cup of tea or coffee which is served daily, and just to entice you a little more, help yourself to a cream scone whilst quenching your thirst.
- Challenge a friend or family member to a game of pool or table tennis, this is a great opportunity to meet your fellow campers.
- Collect a bird list from the office, with over 70 bird species spotted see how many of them you can spot or add to the list.